Jessica Simpson Hints At A Wedding Date

It seems that the wedding plans for Jessica Simpson and her fiancé, former football player Eric Johnson, are moving along nicely. Sure, right now the world is obsessed with that other wedding (we're looking at you, Wills and Kate), but once that wraps up we can all focus on other nuptials.

That is, once Jessica gets her plans in order.
"We're along! How far along? We're along," she told MTV News at the Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Style issue party Tuesday night in L.A.

As far as the dress is concerned, Simpson, who happens to be clothing designer, said, "No! I haven't picked out the dress. That's stressful for me. Like it has to be seasonal, so I have to really figure out the date and I kind of have so now it's full force, full force wedding dress mode. Kate, you wish!"

Speaking of the royal wedding, what would Ms. Simpson get the happy couple for their nuptials? "The wedding gown I would have!" she declared. (BTW, while we're not sure what that means, we're sure she meant it in the sweetest possible way.)

Jessica has been dishing on wedding plans to everyone, particularly the particulars of what her wedding dress might look like. She told Us, "I'm still trying to figure out what to wear! I don't know if I want the big boom, or the curvy thing, but it will be something beautiful. I kind of have a couple ideas in my head, and I have a date; I'm really excited!"

As for the color, she recently confessed to People that, "I do like the romantic feel of a lighter color." Adding, "I like my collar bone. I have a long neck, so I like to show off my décolletage."

Blog Archive